The Quadripoint is the exact point where four parts meet. We help unite the four corners of your financial plan: budgeting, tax planning, estate planning, and risk management to arrive at your investment content. We focus on you and your “Quadripoint” to develop investment strategies which fit your financial goals, tax profile, timeframe, and risk parameters. Our intent is to take a complex world and simplify it to give you conviction in your plan. Like setting a compass, through periodic reviews of the four areas of your plan and investment allocation, we help to keep you on course toward your financial destination.
Our four step consultative process allows us to focus on your Quadripoint and your unique situation.
1) Goal setting and discovery of objectives
Your customized investment program will center on your goals and objectives.
We will help you define:
- Desired Risk Level
- Required return to pursue your goals
- Needs for income now and later
- Tax sensitivity
- Short term liquidity needs
2) Create the foundation of your investment plan
Utilizing research tools and leveraging the power of LPL Financial, we will examine and select the appropriate investment mix evaluating:
- Current investment positioning
- Proper asset allocation tailored to your needs
- Employ diversification using various asset classes
- Select investment managers, platforms, and products
- Identify the proper equilibrium between risk and reward based your set of requirements
3) Portfolio implementation
Review registration type and account titling
- Complete a beneficiary review
- Transfer existing securities and accounts as necessary
- Deploy additional capital as dictated by the plan
- Help complete required paperwork
4) Ongoing portfolio management and relationship review
Once the investment content is implemented, ongoing management of your portfolio will be provided. We will help to rebalance the portfolio. While rebalancing doesn’t assure a profit or protect against a loss, it creates efficiency in the portfolio by preventing your portfolio contents from drifting out of your comfort zone. When rebalancing, we are thoughtful in any tax considerations and will evaluate any replacement or additional securities which may compliment your plan.
Periodic reviews are important in the client and advisor relationship allowing us check in on the health of your plan. During the review we will revisit your goals, objectives, timeframe, risk parameters in an effort to ensure the portfolio still aligns with your situation.
*Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Asset Allocation and diversification do not protect against market risk.